Friday, April 6, 2007

Wording For Lohri Invitation Card

Agloco spam

I received a comment to my last post from a Agloco center (do not link anything to avoid advertising to those who do not deserve, or to generate additional spam). A look at the statistics for my blog (because the profile of the guy or robot in question is hidden), I saw that this is a contact from the States (platform: Performance Systems International inc., USA). I clicked on his name and I am finished with running into a new program (/ chain letter) that promises hefty fees in exchange for only five hours a month surfing with a specific toolbar to download (I did not dare to download a bit, also because I have the pc all too full of junk).

Commenti a post Playoffs
I would not now, shoot to zero in on something specific and do not know very well that (frankly I have serious doubts about) could instead be a source of wealth for future publishers around the world (I fired as large as possible). In any case, I
is really on the boxes be the target of a similar spam (or that it is my blog). I do not delete the message left in comments to previous post (can be useful to me as one of the thousands I'm doing experiments with E-adv), but urge you not to click on the link visit me, not to feed the spam and / or end up being a victim.
If, then, does anyone have information or insights to offer me and readers of the blog, do not desist from doing so (I'm not accepting messages bearers of economic interests tied to Agloco or competing programs).

0 comments:

Post a Comment