Friday, April 6, 2007

Green Mucus At 6 Weeks Pregnant

directory? The machine is us

days ago in an attempt to increase a little link popularity and reputation of my blog, I decided to propose it to some directory sites. I do not remember exactly all those to whom I sent the url E-adv , but the only What I felt was odd was the fact that they had to do more research to find. In short, neither Google nor Yahoo! had in his own homepage a link to their directory. Taken from a thousand other things, there is more than I paid so much attention.
This morning, however, I happened to read about an interesting new blog post Simone Carletti .

Home page di Google
Incidentally, Dmoz I have given answers to my request regarding the inclusion of blogs in the directory (but have passed away just two weeks). The same applies to Yahoo! directory. Ok, so my experiments are simple.
really do not know if the directories are expected to disappear (after losing a lot of importance). Many of the signals suggests, but for the final funeral to wait a little ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment