Thursday, April 5, 2007

Back Pain At 35 Weeks Pregnant



Machine Is Us / ing Us . E 'is the title given by Michael Wesch, professor of cultural anthropology at Kansas State University, which he produced a video on the Semantic Web. I got to see him a few days after its publication on YouTube (around the beginning of February). Then, wandering the web aimlessly, I'm finished on blog of a dear friend , Antonio Lieto, and I looked again, more calmly, a little love him.
Tracking, finally, the page of Michael Wesch on YouTube, I discovered that there was a final version and the one I saw was only a beta (although it seems that Wesch still intends to publish new videos that depart from rithink that you can see in the movie ..).
I take at the chance, then, to put it on my blog VideoTube in question (the two movies, in fact, are almost identical, but mine was a bit of a pretext, if you did not yet understood, to enhance the blog with what I consider a small relic).



What can I say? I just have to thank Michael Wesch you for sharing your videos on the net and Antonio Lieto for letting me again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment