Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Clothes For A Pool Table

Nicole, Cate and a sweet inspiration

"Sweet Ispiration" is the name that takes the page InStyle , dedicated in the March issue of the two actresses in question, the first you already know who he is, the second is Cate Blancett , both were chosen to pose for this service for the American magazine, where they are presented with four pairs of actresses who can see in this address . Maybe some of you just thought it was talk of a movie for two, but unfortunately it is not, who knows maybe one day! That's partly what has been said the two:
NICOLE: The first time I saw you was in "Elizabeth", and I was just amazed. You were so young when you did and so strong. You can really see your education and your knowledge in this performance. That made me proud to have you as a fellow Australian.
CATE: Well, you've been a pioneer in absolute terms of the Australian film actors working internationally.
NICOLE: I was a kid I watched the American film industry by far. I remember when I was six or seven years, and watched the Oscars in my pajamas, drinking hot chocolate, in this tiny village in Sydney, Australia, but it seemed like a faraway land, like Oz.
CATE: People do not really have a preconception about what you say, so there's a kamikaze quality of Australian actors, because they are put under the radar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment